Classroom and Conference Room Presentation
The Adesso Cybertrack 810 makes repetitive image capturing, demonstrations, tutorials and lectures comfortable and simple and makes classroom and office presentation experiences seamless.
8.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
With the 8.0 MP CMOS Sensor and fixed-focus down-facing lens, the document camera is capable of capturing images, real-time images of 3D Objects, magazines, books, documents, pictures and business cards and present them through a monitor or projector.
Powerful OCR Text Recognition
The Adesso Cybertrack 810 document camera is the ideal tool for presentations, image capturing using it’s advanced text recognition.
Fixed Focus with Digital Zoom
The unique down-facing lens makes repetitive image capturing, demonstrations, tutorials and lectures comfortable and simple with it’s clear image.
Record videos of just about anything, edit images and videos with the advanced editing tools, plus enjoy the convenience of sharing.
The unique down-facing lens makes repetitive image capturing comfortable and simple.
- Image Sensor: 8.0 Megapixel CMOS Color Sensor
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Resolution: 3264 x 2488
- Image File Format: TIF, JPG, BMP, PNG
- Image Capture Speed: 1 second
- Doc File Format: DOC, TXT, PDF, XLS
- Video Format File: AVI
- Shooting Area: Up to A4 Size – 8.27 x 11.69″ (210 x 297mm)
- Focal Length: 4″ to 15″ (101 to 381mm)
- Focus: Auto-Focus
- LED Lights: 6
- Effects: Color/ B&W/ Grey
- White Balance: Auto
- Operating Mode: Text/ Graphics/ High Frame
- Operating Dimensions: 12.2 x 3.5 x 13.8″ (310 x 89 x 350mm)
- Folded Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.5 x 13.8″ (105 x 89 x 350mm)
- Weight: 1.8 Lbs (800g)
- Operating System: Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Intel Based Processor
- Connectivity Interface: USB 2.0 Port
- Adesso® Cybertrack 810
- USB Cable
- Soft Position Pad
- Quick Start Guide
- Cybertrack Software
|14.25″ x 6.4″ x 3.75″||2 Lbs||10|